Here at Frost Fit you have a choice between three different infrared experiences!
We have a cedar sauna, jade sauna and wellness pod.
Each one is a little different than the other. What they all have in common is that they are full spectrum infrared therapies. In other words they each provide Near, Far and Mid infrared wave lengths.
The Cedar sauna gets up to 150 degrees and your entire body in inside a small cedar chamber with a large glass door. It also has Himalayan salt as well as ozone air and red light. In the cedar sauna you just sit and relax as the infrared waves warm up your body. The infrared waves are known to penetrate deeper into your body than other forms of heat.
The Jade sauna gets up to 175 degrees. You will lay down and have heat above you and below you. However, your head remains out of the pod as to allow you to breath normal air which allows the res of your body to heat up more. The pad that you lay on is covered with 144 jade stones, which have a healing effect when they are warmed up.
The Wellness Pod is similar to the jade sauna in that your head remains out of the pod. This pod features more red chromolight therapy and radiant heat. It also has the added benefit of blowing a cool air on your face. This pod has a little more room on the inside which allows you to do some light exercising during your session if you choose.
Infrared Therapy Cosmetic Benefits
- Minimize fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces crow’s-feet
- Heals blemishes
- Improve skin tone
- Regeneration/stimulation of collagen
- Restores skin’s natural cellular collagen and elastin
- Helps sun-damaged skin
- Creates more skin moisture which will help fill out skin
- Increases circulation, providing a healthier skin tone
- Reduces melanin production which causes brown age spots
- Promotes nutritional elements existing within the skin
- Helps irregular pigmentation
- Lessens skin coarseness
- Lessens pore size
- Stimulates and activates metabolic function in skin cells
- Smoothes texture
- Reduces skin degradation
- Reduces overall redness, flushing, dilated capillaries